Location: Sundarbans, Paharpur, Srimangal, Hill-Tracts, Sonargaon
Tour Attractions: Best attractions of Bangladesh
Best time to go: October – March
Tour Availability: September – May / Any day start except Sunday
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Bangladesh travel package to take you to the best places and attractions in Bangladesh, recommended by popular travel guides like BRADT and Lonely Planet. Starting with a full-day tour of Dhaka city and in the evening boarding Rocket Paddle Steamer for a once-in-a-lifetime overnight journey, you’ll visit the 15th-century Muslim city Bagerhat, and spend 3 days in Sundarbans to explore its wildlife. Next, we’ll take you to visit the most impressive archaeological sites in Rajshahi Division.
After that, we’ll take you to the tea capital of Bangladesh – Srimangal to visit its numerous tea gardens, national parks, and tribal villages. From there we go to the hill-tracts area in Chittagong Division. Starting with a full-day boat ride at beautiful Kaptai Lake, you’ll explore the beautiful hills in Bandarban and experience the lifestyle of its many different tribes. Visit Chittagong Ship Breaking Yards before returning to Dhaka. If you want to experience the best places and attractions of Bangladesh on a single tour, this tour is for you.
- Visit all 3 UNESCO world Heritage sites in Bangladesh.
- Explore the largest mangrove forest on earth – Sundarbans, for full 3 day.
- Overnight journey on a century old paddle wheel steamer called Rocket.
- Visit historical sites at Bagerhat, a UNESCO world heritage city from 15th century, including 60 Dome Mosque.
- Visit Sompur Mahabihara, a Buddhist monastery from 8th century, and another UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit beautiful temples, palaces, and historic mosques of Rajshahi.
- Visit a Santal tribal village and experience their lifestyle.
- Spend three day at Srimangal, the tea capital of Bangladesh, in the middle of endless tea plantations.
- Trek inside Lawachhara National Park, and visit tribal villages.
- Walk through the trails inside tea plantations.
- Full day tour of Old Dhaka including rickshaw ride on narrow streets and boat ride on Dhaka’s busy Buriganga river.
- Experience simple life of farmers on the islands of Meghna and Jamuna river.
- Ride 3 Bangladeshi train – a unique experience.
- Visit beautiful hills and tribal villages in Chittagong Hill-Tracts area.
- Boat ride on beautiful Kaptai Lake at Rangamati.
- Visit Chittagong Ship Breaking Yard by a boat from the river and photograph the ship-breaking activities.
A map of 18 days Best of Bangladesh Tour with Nijhoom Tours to visit the best sights & attractions as recommended by popular guide books, and beyond.
Itinerary of Best of Bangladesh
Price of Best of Bangladesh
- 4+ People Gruop: $2,930 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $380 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- All airport transfers in Dhaka and Chittagong.
- 17 Night accommodation in hotels and boat cabins as mentioned in the itinerary with complementary breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- All meals, drinking water, tea, and coffee while on the boat at Sundarbans for three day on Day-4, 5, and 6.
- 1st class cabin on Rocket Paddle Steamer to Hularhat on twin sharing basis.
- Dhaka-Chittagong return flight tickets.
- All train and boat rides.
- All site entrance tickets.
- Air-conditioned car, driver, and English speaking guide.
- 5,500 BDT per person forest permission fee for Sundarbans.
- All tips except our guide, driver, and boat crew.
Does not include:
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- 1,200 BDT fee for video camera in Sundarbans (if any).
- Any personal item.