Tour Duration: Full Day Tour
Location: New Dhaka
Tour Attractions: Two award winning architecture in Bangladesh
Best time to go: Year Round
Tour Available: Year Round Except Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays
Next Scheduled Tour: Contact us
Discover two of the finest architectures in Bangladesh winning the Aga Khan Award for Architecture: National Assembly Building, one of the largest legislative complexes in the world, and one of the twentieth century’s most significant buildings, designed by world-famous architect Louis Kahn, and Bait-ur-Rouf Mosque designed by Marina Tabassum.
Visit every part inside the National Assembly Building, outside the building, and the surrounding areas including crescent lake and MP Hostel. We’ll take all the necessary permissions to visit Bangladesh National Assembly Building before your arrival. Enjoy lunch on the VIP cafeteria inside National Assembly Building, and visit inside and outside of the Bait-ur-Rouf Mosque rest of the day.
- Visit inside and outside the National Assembly Building of Bangladesh, an architectural wonder designed by world famous architect Louis Kahn.
- Lunch on the VIP cafeteria inside the National Assembly Building.
- Visit Bait-ur-Rouf Mosque, a modern building winning the Aga Khan Award for Architecture.
Watch video of Bait-ur-Rouf Mosque which you’ll visit on this tour
Itinerary of Bangladesh National Assembly Tour
- 09.30 – 09.30 AM: Our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel/residence to pick you up, and start driving toward the National Assembly Building.
- 10.00 – 11.00 AM: Visit outside the National Assembly Building, including Crescent Lake.
- 11.00 – 12.00 AM: Visit inside the National Assembly Building. We’ll show you every major parts of the building, including the assembly hall, library, and prayer hall.
- 12.00 – 12.45 PM: Lunch on parliament cafeteria.
- One bottle of drinking water.
- 02.00 – 03.00 PM: Visit Bait-ur-Rouf Mosque, a modern building winning the Aga Khan Award for Architecture, designed by Marina Tabassum.
- 04.00 – 04.00 PM: Drop at the hotel, say good bye. End of the tour.
Price of Bangladesh National Assembly Tour
- 01 Pax Tour: $130 US
- 02-04 Pax Group: $110 US Per Person
- 05+ Pax Group: $100 US Per Person
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Air-conditioned car and driver.
- English speaking guide.
- All site entrance fee, including the 600 BDT entrance fee for parliament building.
- Arrange permission to visit National Assembly Building.
- Lunch on the parliament cafeteria.
- One bottle of drinking water.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Notes on Bangladesh National Assembly Tour
- Tour is not available at Fridays, Saturdays, and other govt. holidays.
- Pick-up for the tour will not be available from South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, Hotel FARS, Asia Hotel & Resorts, and nearby area).
- We’ll require the full payment in advance online to book this tour. Details of our online payment system could be found here: How to pay us.
Join Our Community!
Join our Facebook group to meet travelers who've visited Bangladesh and know about their Bangladesh experience, ask questions about traveling Bangladesh and get quick answers, and share anything about traveling Bangladesh. Join Let's go to Bangladesh now!