Tour Duration: Full Day Tour (7.5 Hours)
Location: National Assembly Building and Old Dhaka
Tour Attractions: An unique architecture, designed by Louis Kahn
Best time to go: Round the year
Tour Available: Round the year except Fri, Sat, and Govt. Holidays
Next Scheduled Tour: N/A
Discover the finest architecture of world famous architect Louis Kahn – Bangladesh National Assembly Building – one of the largest legislative complexes in the world, and one of the twentieth century’s most significant buildings. Have lunch on cafeteria inside the building, and visit Lalbagh Fort and other key attractions in Old Dhaka rest of the day.
Visit every part inside the building, outside the building, and the surrounding areas including crescent lake and MP Hostel. We’ll take all the necessary permissions to visit Bangladesh National Assembly Building before your arrival. Enjoy lunch on the VIP cafeteria inside National Assembly Building, and visit Old Dhaka rest of the day.
Itinerary of Bangladesh National Assembly Tour
- 09.30 – 09.30 AM: Our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel/residence to pick you up, and start driving toward the National Assembly Building.
- 10.00 – 11.00 AM: Visit outside the National Assembly Building, including Cresent Lake.
- 11.00 – 12.00 AM: Visit inside the building. We’ll show you every major parts of the building, including the assembly hall, library, and prayer hall.
- 12.00 – 12.45 PM: Lunch on parliament cafeteria.
- 01.15 – 02.15 PM: Visit Lalbagh Fort – a 400 years old fort built in the Mughal period located at Old Dhaka, and a key attraction of Dhaka city.
- 02.30 – 03.30 PM: Visit Khan Muhammad Mridha Mosque – a beautiful mosque from the same period of Lalbagh Fort, and Dhakeshwari Temple – an 800 years old Hindu temple, which is the religious center of the Hindu community of Dhaka.
- 05.00 – 05.00 PM: Drop at the hotel, say good bye. End of the tour.
Price of Bangladesh National Assembly Tour
- 01 Pax Tour: 10,000 BDT / $130 USD
- 02-04 Pax Group: 8,000 BDT / $104 USD Per Person
- 05+ Pax Group: 7,500 BDT / $97 USD Per Person
Inclusions & exclusions
- Tour includes:
- Air-conditioned car and driver.
- English speaking guide.
- All site entrance fee, including the 600 BDT entrance fee for parliament building.
- Arrange permission to visit National Assembly Building.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
- Does not include any drink, beverage, or any personal item.
Remarks on Bangladesh National Assembly Tour
- Tour is not available at Fridays, Saturdays, and other govt. holidays.
- Lalbagh Fort is closed on Sundays. We will show you the fort only from outside on Sundays.
- Pick-up for the tour will be available from Dhaka North only – Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara, Nikunja, and Uttara area. Pick-up from Hotel 71 and other area is not included.
- We’ll require the full payment in advance by credit card to book this tour. Details of our online payment system could be found here: Online payment FAQs.
Reports from Western travelers after their recent visit to Bangladesh, about the security situation in Bangladesh after the restaurant attack in July, 2016.