Why book tours with Nijhoom Tours?
Because you’ll have a great experience on our tours, as we are a multi-award-winning local tour operator in Bangladesh with vast local knowledge and the highest quality. We have the highest number of reviews in Bangladesh on TripAdvisor (350+ reviews) from our clients with an average rating of 5 on 5. We’ve been featured in International Travel News Magazine multiple times, published in California, USA. By directly booking with us instead of the OTA platforms that sell other companies’ tours and charge them a hefty commission, you are also supporting a local small business instead of the big foreign corporations.
How is your tours different than the others?
Communication with us will be a breeze. Making payment will be swift for our tours. We'll provide a knowledgeable guide on our tours, who will be able to tell you in detail about all the sites on the tour. We'll be cautious about hygiene on the tour so that you don't become sick from food poisoning, which is very common in Bangladesh. We'll take you to restaurants that maintain good hygiene. We'll provide a decent, comfortable, clean car with air-conditioning and a safe driver, and be careful about your safety on the tour. We'll not be late to pick you up and give excuses of traffic. Nor will we annoy you by taking a few dozen selfies with you on the tour and posting them directly on social media.
- Bangladesh: A country with contrasts and diversity
- Janice Friend, USA
- Bangladesh: A beautiful diverse country with so much to offer
- Judith Colston-Jones, UK
- Our three weeks around Bangladesh
– Jackie Hulton, UK
- My 11 days holiday in Bangladesh during security alert from the West
- Svetlana Suslova, Russia
- Bangladesh: Off the tourist trails, and off the beaten track
- Hilary Heath-Caldwell, New Zealand
- Traveler’s report on security situation in Bangladesh after 2016 attack
- Recent Western Travelers
- 13 Best places to visit in Bangladesh you can’t miss
- Bangladesh visa on arrival: who can get, rules, and fees
- 101 Things to know about traveling to Bangladesh
- 16 Top Bangladeshi food you must try on your visit
- 10 Most curious questions people ask while visiting Bangladesh
- 11 Must visiting tourist attractions in Dhaka
- 10 Best archaeological sites in Bangladesh you can’t miss
- 10 Best historical mosques in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh tourist places: A complete list
- 11 Major tribes (ethnic/indigenous groups) of Bangladesh and their culture
- Panam Nagar: A fully abandoned city of the Hindu merchants in Bangladesh
- Gaur: The lost historic city in India-Bangladesh border
- The Mosque City of Bagerhat: History, How to go, What to see
- Kantaji Temple: History, How to go, Visiting Hours, Entry Fees
- Jaflong: A beautiful place in Bangladesh with unique photo opportunity
- Sonargaon Travel Guide: Visiting Museum, Panam Nagar, and around
- Tajhat Palace: History, How to go, Visiting Hours, Entry Fees