24-31 Mar, 21-28 Apr, 22-29 Sep, 2017
03-10 Nov, 01-08 Dec, 2017
19-26 Jan, 19-26 Feb, 23-30 Mar, 2018
07-17 Apr, 08-18 Sep, 2017
01-11 Jan, 02-12 Apr, 05-15 Oct, 2018
06-19 Oct, 15-28 Dec, 2017
05-18 Mar, 01-14 Sep, 07-20 Dec, 2018
Reports from Western travelers after their recent visit to Bangladesh, about the security situation in Bangladesh after the restaurant attack in July, 2016.
05-07 Mar, 29-31 Mar, 14-16 May, 28-30 May, 2017
04-06 Jun, 02-04 Jul, 2017
25-30 Mar, 2017
- Bangladesh: A beautiful diverse country with so much to offer
– Judith Colston-Jones, UK
- Our three weeks around Bangladesh
– Jackie Hulton, UK
- My 11 days holiday in Bangladesh during security alert from the West
– Svetlana Suslova, Russia
- Bangladesh: Off the tourist trails, and off the beaten track
– Hilary Heath-Caldwell, New Zealand
- Traveler’s report on security situation in Bangladesh after 2016 attack
- Trip Reports: 3 Weeks Exploring Bangladesh Tour
- Trip Reports: Highlights of Bangladesh
- Trip Reports: Rocket and Sundarbans Tour
- 13 Best places to visit in Bangladesh you can’t miss
- Bangladesh visa on arrival: who can get, rules, and fees
- 101 Things to know about traveling Bangladesh
- 09 Must visiting tourist attractions in Dhaka
- 07 Best things to do in Dhaka for the ultimate experience
- Sonargaon Travel Guide: Visiting Museum, Panam Nagar, and around
- Paddle Steamer (Rocket) in Bangladesh: Schedule and advance ticket
- Top 08 things to do in Sundarbans
Experience of Judith Colston-Jones from UK visiting Bangladesh for two weeks with her friend Pieter and how they’ve found it’s sites, people, and culture.
Experience of Jackie and Mike Hulton from Surrey, England, of traveling Bangladesh for 3 weeks in November, 2016, including Chittagong Hill-Tracts area.
Experience of Jeff & Hilary from New Zealand visiting Bangladesh for two weeks and how they’ve found it’s sites, people, and safety situation.
Story of a solo female Western traveler visiting Bangladesh during the security alert from the West, and her experience of it’s sights, people, culture, and the security situation.