Why book tours with Nijhoom Tours?
★ Great Experience: You’ll have a great experience on our tours, as we are a multi-award-winning local tour operator in Bangladesh with vast local knowledge and the highest quality. We have the highest number of reviews in Bangladesh on TripAdvisor (390+ reviews) from our clients with an average rating of 5 on 5. We’ve been featured in the International Travel News Magazine multiple times, published in California, USA.
★ Support a Local Business: By directly booking with us instead of the giant foreign online platforms like Viator, ToursByLocals, GetYourGuide, TourRadar, Expedia, Kayak, or many others like them dominating the industry with huge marketing budgets, that only sell other local companies' tours and charge them a hefty commission, you are also supporting a local small business instead of a big foreign corporation.
★ Scheduled Tours: We have scheduled tours year-round. You can join any of them and reduce your cost.
★ Fast Communication: We reply fast. Communication with us will be a breeze.
★ Smooth Payment: Making payments with us will be swift for our tours. We offer multiple payment options with credit cards and bank transfers. You can pay us in major local currencies online and avoid paying any charges for making cross-border payments for our tours.
How is your tours different than the others?
★ Safety: Customer safety is the priority of our tours. We'll use life jackets during boat rides for the safety of our customers. We'll never overload the boat on the river to save a few bucks. We'll provide a safe driver who will drive you safely in a country where everyone drives like crazy. Our cars will have seatbelts, which almost no one uses in Bangladesh.
★ Comfortable Car: We'll provide a comfortable, decent, clean car with air-conditioning to navigate the hectic Dhaka traffic for long hours. We'll not squeeze you into the middle seats of the car to save money. Everyone will get a comfortable window seat.
★ Food Hygiene: We'll be cautious about food safety on the tour so that you don't become sick from food poisoning, which is common in Bangladesh. We'll take you to restaurants that maintain good hygiene.
★ Knowledgeable Guide: We'll provide a knowledgeable guide on our tours, who will be able to provide you with the history and other interesting information about the sites on the tour.
★ On-Time Pick-up: We'll not be late to pick you up and give excuses for traffic.
★ No Nuicense: We will not annoy you by taking a few dozen selfies with you on the tour and posting them directly on social media.
★ Numerous Positive Reviews: We have numerous positive reviews of our tours on TripAdvisor from our past clients who've had a pleasant and memorable experiences with us. You'll have a great experience on our tour too!
- Bangladesh: A country with contrasts and diversity
- Janice Friend, USA
- Bangladesh: A beautiful diverse country with so much to offer
- Judith Colston-Jones, UK
- Our three weeks around Bangladesh
– Jackie Hulton, UK
- My 11 days holiday in Bangladesh during security alert from the West
- Svetlana Suslova, Russia
- Bangladesh: Off the tourist trails, and off the beaten track
- Hilary Heath-Caldwell, New Zealand
- Traveler’s report on security situation in Bangladesh after 2016 attack
- Recent Western Travelers
- 13 Best places to visit in Bangladesh you can’t miss
- Bangladesh visa on arrival: who can get, rules, and fees
- 101 Things to know about traveling to Bangladesh
- 16 Top Bangladeshi food you must try on your visit
- 10 Most curious questions people ask while visiting Bangladesh
- 11 Must visiting tourist attractions in Dhaka
- 10 Best archaeological sites in Bangladesh you can’t miss
- 10 Best historical mosques in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh tourist places: A complete list
- 11 Major tribes (ethnic/indigenous groups) of Bangladesh and their culture
- Panam Nagar: A fully abandoned city of the Hindu merchants in Bangladesh
- Gaur: The lost historic city in India-Bangladesh border
- The Mosque City of Bagerhat: History, How to go, What to see
- Kantaji Temple: History, How to go, Visiting Hours, Entry Fees
- Jaflong: A beautiful place in Bangladesh with unique photo opportunity
- Sonargaon Travel Guide: Visiting Museum, Panam Nagar, and around
- Tajhat Palace: History, How to go, Visiting Hours, Entry Fees