Who we are
Within 7 years, we’ve been listed in the largest travel review website in the world – TripAdvisor.com, and currently ranking as a top tour operator for Bangladesh based on the ratings from the customers we’ve served, and achieved the Certificate of Excellence award from them in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 for the first time in the history of tourism industry in Bangladesh, which is the most prestigious award for tourism industry in the whole world.
We have an average of 5* user rating on 5 in TripAdvisor. From this you can understand about the quality of service we provide to our clients. You can check our website and Facebook page to know more about us here:
We are Hiring
Currently we are looking for some young and energetic people for the following positions, who are graduate from any discipline, very good in English, have job experience of 1-2 years in any industry, have a passion for travel, and want to build career on the tourism industry in Bangladesh:
- Position Open: 02
- Position Type: Full-time Permanent Job
- Responsibility: Guiding on tours and doing desk work
- Provision period: 12,000 BDT (Six Months).
- Afterwards: 15,000 BDT per month, which will be reviewed every year based on performance.
- Gratuity: 500 BDT per month once permanent. Will be reviewed later.
- Tour Allowance: Yes, when on tour.
- Festival Bonus: 02 (Yearly).
- Additional Facilities:
- Opportunity to be trained up to become one of the best tourism industry professionals in Bangladesh through practical work.
- Opportunity to travel whole Bangladesh.
- Possible additional earning from tips on the tours, if you can develop very good quality.
- A prosperous career with Nijhoom Tours as it expands.
- Extremely polite. Always have to address as “Sir/Madam” to all of our guests and staff.
- Travel should be a passion. We are looking for some hardcore travelers for this position. Need experience of traveling major tourist sites in Bangladesh.
- Graduation from any discipline from any reputed university. Students can NOT apply.
- Fluent in English. Very good skills on reading, writing, and speaking, preferably having a high score in IELTS. Ability to speak in an additional foreign language will also be a benefit.
- Hard working, and physically strong. Need to have a habit of waking up very early in the morning, preferably regular to pray Fajar prayer, as reporting time during tour days will be 7.00 am in our office, and a single minute delay ever will not be accepted.
- 100% honest with his job. After recruiting, if any sign of dishonesty is found, will be fired on that very moment.
- Willing to learn and improve every moment, as tour guides have to read and learn a lot about the sites and their history. This has to be a continuous process.
- Directly working with foreigners in any industry will be a priority.
- Have mentality to build a career on tourism industry.
Procedure to Apply
- Make a PDF version of your latest and updated CV including all of your travel experiences and skills, and what you are doing currently.
- Write a cover letter describing your qualifications, skills, experiences, and why you are suitable for this job and why should we recruit you.
- Prepare a latest photo of yours.
- Click the Apply Now button bellow, fill-up the Google Form, attach the CV, cover letter, and photo when asked, and submit. You’ll need a Google account to submit this form.
- If you pass through our screening process, you’ll hear from us about an interview in couple of weeks. No need to call us or follow-up. We will contact you ONLY if you get in our short list.
- You’ll be directly disqualified if you apply using the Send CV From BDJobs link at the job details page on BDJobs or any other job website, instead of applying from this page.