Location: New and Old Dhaka
Tour Attractions: Sights, Attractions, and Activities of Dhaka City
Best time to go: October-March
Tour Available: Year Round
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Dhaka city tour to experience the attractions and activities of the live and vibrant Dhaka City, the capital city of Bangladesh. Visit the key attractions of both the New and Old Dhaka, including the National Assembly Building from the outside, Lalbagh Fort, Ahsan Manzil, Star Mosque, Armenian Church, and Khan Mohammad Mridha Mosque. Experience the hustle and bustle of Old Dhaka by walking and riding a rickshaw on its backstreets. Enjoy the busy activities of the Sadarghat waterfront on a rowing boat. Have an ultimate experience of the best of what Dhaka City has to offer on our Dhaka sightseeing tour package in a comfortable air-conditioned car.
This tour will show you most of New and Old Dhaka’s famous tourist sights and attractions, as suggested in popular guidebooks like Bradt and LonelyPlanet, and beyond their recommendations! If you are visiting Bangladesh for the first time, Dhaka City Tour is the first tour you should book to experience Dhaka city’s life, sights, and activities. Dhaka City Tour is our most popular day tour package covering a large number of sights and activities to provide you with an authentic experience of the hectic Dhaka city, especially the Old Dhaka, and taste some of its authentic food that your hotel’s restaurant will not provide!
Our Dhaka City Tour package can be booked at any time of the year. You can join an already scheduled tour with the others and reduce costs, book a group tour on your preferred date and keep it open for others to join and reduce your price, or book a private tour just for you. Contact us now for a detailed itinerary of the tour. See below how our Dhaka City Tour differs from the others and why you should book with us.
- Visit the key tourist sights, attractions, and activities of both the New and Old Dhaka.
- Walk on the backstreets of Old Dhaka and experience its hustle and bustle.
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride on the narrow streets of old Dhaka, where cars can’t reach.
- Experience the activities of Dhaka’s busy waterfront on a rowing boat in the Buriganga river.
- Taste some authentic Bangladeshi food at a local restaurant.
A map of the full-day Dhaka sightseeing tour with Nijhoom Tours to visit the highlights of Dhaka City.
Itinerary of Dhaka City Tour
Contact us for the Detailed Itinerary
Price of Dhaka City Tour
- 1 Person Gruop: $120 US Per Person
- 2 People Group: $95 US Per Person
- 3 People Group: $85 US Per Person
- 4 People Group: $70 US Per Person
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
Inclusions and Exclusions
- An air-conditioned car and driver.
- An English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- Lunch at a local restaurant with authentic Bangladeshi food.
- Drinking water.
- All rickshaw and boat rides.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Any food or drinks other than those mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
|Departure Dates||Total Places||Available Places||Booking Status|
|Fri, Jan 27, 2023||6||4+||Available|
Boat ride at Buriganga with proper safety on the Dhaka City Tour with Nijhoom Tours.
FAQs on Dhaka City Tour
Why book Dhaka City Tour with Nijhoom Tours?
Because you’ll have a great experience on our Dhaka City Tour, as we are a multi-award-winning local tour operator in Bangladesh with vast local knowledge and the highest quality. We have the highest number of reviews in Bangladesh on TripAdvisor (350+ reviews) from our clients with an average rating of 5 on 5. We’ve been featured in International Travel News Magazine multiple times, published in California, USA. By directly booking with us instead of the OTA platforms that sell other companies’ tours and charge them a hefty commission, you are also supporting a local small business instead of the big foreign corporations.
How is your Dhaka City Tour different than the others?
Customer safety and comfort are the priority of our tours. We'll always use life vests during boat rides for the safety of our customers. We'll put at most 3 pax on the boats at Buriganga and never overload them to save a few bucks. We'll provide a safe driver and a comfortable, decent, clean car with air-conditioning to navigate the hectic Dhaka traffic for long hours. We'll not squeeze you into the middle seats of the vehicles to save money. Everyone will get a comfortable window seat. We'll be cautious about food safety on the tour so that you don't become sick from food poisoning, which is common in Bangladesh. We'll take you to restaurants that maintain good hygiene. We'll not be late to pick you up and give excuses for the traffic. Nor will we annoy you by taking a few dozen selfies with you on the tour and posting them directly on social media. We'll provide a knowledgeable guide with a good manner on our Dhaka City Tour, who will be able to tell you in detail about all the sites on the tour. Communication with us will be a breeze. Paying us will be hassle-free. With us, it will be a pleasant and memorable experience for you.
Watch a video of Sadarghat waterfront, which you’ll visit on this tour
- Dhaka City Tour is available to book any day of the week, year-round.
- All the sites on this Dhaka sightseeing tour will remain open on Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Ahsan Manzil will be closed on Thursday and will open after 03.00 pm on Friday. Lalbagh Fort will be closed on Sunday and will open after 02.00 pm on Monday. The rest of the sites will remain open seven days a week.
- There will be a heavy rush of local tourists at Ahsan Manzil on Friday afternoon, being the weekend.
- Ahsan Manzil and Lalbagh Fort will remain closed on government holidays. You can have a look at them from the outside, though, during these days.
- Dhaka officially ranked as the second least livable city in the world. There could be incredible traffic in Dhaka sometimes when everything stops at every intersection. You could be stopped in the same place for a long time without even moving. Traffic is a little bit lighter on Friday and Saturday morning, being weekends (which is also changing in recent years).
- Be prepared to walk a lot on this tour, and wear shoes accordingly.