Location: New & Old Dhaka
Tour Attractions: Street Photography in Megacity Dhaka
Best Time To Go: October-March
Tour Available: Year Round Except Fridays & Public Holidays
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Embark on an enthralling photography tour of Dhaka, One of the most densely populated cities in the world, allowing you to capture the city’s hustle and bustle through your lens. You’ll find interesting subjects to shoot here every moment. It is one of the best places on earth for street photography. Unlike elsewhere, people here willingly pose for photos without asking for money. In Dhaka Photography Tour, we’ll take you to some bustling backstreets, bazaars, river ports, shipyards, and a train station in New and Old Dhaka, looking for the perfect subjects to photograph. Regardless of your photography experience or equipment, this tour will provide unforgettable moments to capture and keep forever.
If you only have one day, this tour will be perfect for you. However, if you want to explore the city further and capture even more stunning images, you can book our Dhaka (East) Photography Tour and Dhaka (West) Photography Tour instead, which includes the same places on this tour in addition to other photogenic sites. Check out our 12-day Bangladesh Photography Tour for an immersive photography experience of Bangladesh, providing mindblowing photo opportunities.
Highlights of Dhaka Photography Tour
- Explore vibrant backstreets & bazaars in New & Old Dhaka, bustling with activities & perfect for photography.
- Capture the activities at some busy ports of River Buriganga.
- Unravel unique photo opportunities at an intriguing railway station in Dhaka’s heart.
- Capture the bustling shipbuilding and repair activities at the shipyards of Dhaka.
- Glide on the River Buriganga with a rowing boat, and capture the activities of Dhaka’s busy waterfront.
- Taste some authentic Bangladeshi food that you’ll never find at your hotel.
A map of the full-day Dhaka Photography Tour package of Nijhoom Tours to some backstreets, bazaars & shipyards of New & Old Dhaka.
Price of Dhaka Photography Tour
- 1 Person Gruop: $110 US Per Person
- 2 People Group: $85 US Per Person
- 3 People Group: $75 US Per Person
- 4 People Group: $60 US Per Person
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
Inclusions and Exclusions
Dhaka Photography Tour Includes:
- Pick-up from North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara area), Hotel InterContinental, Hotel Pan Pacific, Best Western Plus Le Vinci Hotel, and Suktara Hotel.
- An air-conditioned car and driver.
- An English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- Lunch at a local restaurant with authentic Bangladeshi food.
- Drinking water.
- All rickshaws and boat rides.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up from the South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resort, Ambrosia Guest House, White House Hotel, Hotel Sky City, and the nearby area). If you stay at any of the hotels mentioned above or in the nearby area, you can meet the guide in front of the Best Western Plus Le Vinci Hotel at Kawran Bazar. We’ll drop you off at your hotel at the end of the tour, all right.
- Any food or drinks other than those mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
|Departure Dates||Total Places||Available Places||Booking Status|
|Sun, Jun 25, 2023||6||4+||Available|
Crossing river Buriganga with proper safety on a Dhaka Photography Tour with Nijhoom Tours.
Important notes on Dhaka Photography Tour
- This tour is NOT available to book on Fridays and public holidays, because all the bazaars will be closed during these days, so no activity to photograph.
- The itinerary of the Dhaka Photography Tour is just an outline and not fixed. We will adjust it during the tour based on the traffic.
- If booking a private tour, pick-up and drop-off will be available from any part of Dhaka city.
- Dhaka Photography Tour is a complete walking tour. We will transport you to and from the start and end location and one long-distance in the middle with an air-conditioned car. The rest of the sites will be covered on foot. Be prepared to walk a lot and wear shoes accordingly.
- There will be no photography lessons from pro photographers on any of our photography tours. We’ll provide a general English-speaking guide on the tour, who will simply take you to all the places listed in the itinerary, which are very photogenic if you have enough interest.
Watch a video of Kawran Bazar, the largest wholesale vegetable market of Dhaka, which you’ll visit on this tour
FAQs on Dhaka Photography Tour
How is your Dhaka Photography Tour different than the others?
★ Safety: Customer safety is the priority of our tours. We'll use life jackets during boat rides for the safety of our customers. We'll never overload the boat on the river to save a few bucks. We'll provide a safe driver who will drive you safely in a country where everyone drives like crazy. Our cars will have seatbelts, which almost no one uses in Bangladesh.
★ Comfortable Car: We'll provide a comfortable, decent, clean car with air-conditioning to navigate the hectic Dhaka traffic for long hours. We'll not squeeze you into the middle seats of the car to save money. Everyone will get a comfortable window seat.
★ Food Hygiene: We'll be cautious about food safety on the tour so that you don't become sick from food poisoning, which is common in Bangladesh. We'll take you to restaurants that maintain good hygiene.
★ Numerous Positive Reviews: We have numerous positive reviews of our Dhaka Photography Tour on TripAdvisor from our past clients who've had a pleasant and memorable experience with us. You'll have a great experience on our tour too!
★ Knowledgeable Guide: We'll provide a knowledgeable guide on our Dhaka Photography Tour, who will be able to provide you with the history and other interesting information about the sites on the tour.
★ On-Time Pick-up: We'll not be late to pick you up and give excuses for traffic.
★ No Nuicense: We will not annoy you by taking a few dozen selfies with you on the tour and posting them directly on social media.
Why book Dhaka Photography Tour with Nijhoom Tours?
★ Great Experience: You’ll have a great experience on our Dhaka Photography Tour, as we are a multi-award-winning local tour operator in Bangladesh with vast local knowledge and the highest quality. We have the highest number of reviews in Bangladesh on TripAdvisor (375+ reviews) from our clients with an average rating of 5 on 5. We’ve been featured in the International Travel News Magazine multiple times, published in California, USA.
★ Support a Local Business: By directly booking with us instead of the giant foreign online platforms like Viator, ToursByLocals, GetYourGuide, TourRadar, Expedia, Kayak, or many others like them dominating the industry with huge marketing budgets, that only sell other local companies' tours and charge them a hefty commission, you are also supporting a local small business instead of a big foreign corporation.
★ Scheduled Tours: We have scheduled tours year-round. You can join any of them and reduce your cost.
★ Fast Communication: We reply fast. Communication with us will be a breeze.
★ Smooth Payment: Making payments with us will be swift for our Dhaka Photography Tour. We offer multiple payment options with credit cards and bank transfers. You can pay us in major local currencies online and avoid paying any charges for making cross-border payments for our tours.