Location: New & Old Dhaka
Tour Attractions: Street Photography in mega city Dhaka
Best time to go: October-March
Tour Available: Year Round Except Friday and Holidays
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Dhaka Photography Tour is a day tour of some of the best places for photography in Dhaka City. One of the most densely populated cities in the world, with a population of 22 million residents, you’ll find interesting subjects to shoot here every moment. It is one of the best places on earth for street photography. Unlike elsewhere, people here willingly pose for photos and don’t ask for money.
In Dhaka Photography Tour, we’ll take you to some of the most interesting backstreets, bazaars, river ports, shipyards, and a train station in New and Old Dhaka, which are full of activities, and look for the perfect subjects to photograph for a whole day. If you are keen on taking street and portrait photos with any level of photography skill or camera, this tour is for you.
If you only have one day, the Dhaka Photography Tour will be perfect for you. However, if you want to explore the city further and capture even more stunning images, you can book the Dhaka (East) Photography Tour and Dhaka (West) Photography Tour instead, which includes the same places on this tour in addition to other sites. Book the Dhaka Photography Tour now and capture some breathtaking images that will amaze your friends and family!
- Visit some of the most interesting backstreets and bazaars of New and Old Dhaka, full of activities.
- Visit some of the busiest ports of river Buriganga and photograph the activities.
- Visit an interesting railway station in the center of Dhaka City.
- Visit the photogenic shipyards of Dhaka.
- Ride a rowing boat on the river Buriganga.
- Taste some authentic Bangladeshi food in a local restaurant.
A map of the full day Dhaka Photography Tour package of Nijhoom Tours to some backstreets, bazaars & shipyards of New & Old Dhaka.
Itinerary of Dhaka Photography Tour
Contact us for the Detailed Itinerary
Price of Dhaka Photography Tour
- 1 Person Gruop: $110 US Per Person
- 2 People Group: $85 US Per Person
- 3 People Group: $75 US Per Person
- 4 People Group: $60 US Per Person
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick-up from North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara area), Hotel InterContinental, Hotel Pan Pacific, Best Western Plus Le Vinci Hotel, and Suktara Hotel.
- An air-conditioned car and driver.
- An English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- Lunch at a local restaurant with authentic Bangladeshi food.
- Drinking water.
- All rickshaws and boat rides.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up from the South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resort, Ambrosia Guest House, White House Hotel, Hotel Sky City, and the nearby area). If you stay at any of the hotels mentioned above or in the nearby area, you can meet the guide in front of the Best Western Plus Le Vinci Hotel at Kawran Bazar. We’ll drop you off at your hotel at the end of the tour, all right.
- Any food or drinks other than those mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
Contact us for the Latest Schedule
Crossing river Buriganga with proper safety on a Dhaka Photography Tour with Nijhoom Tours.
FAQs on Dhaka Photography Tour
How is your Dhaka Photography Tour different than the others?
★ Safety: Customer safety is the priority of our tours. We'll use life jackets during boat rides for the safety of our customers. We'll never overload the boat on the river to save a few bucks. We'll provide a safe driver who will drive you safely in a country where everyone drives like crazy. Our cars will have seatbelts, which almost no one uses in Bangladesh.
★ Comfortable Car: We'll provide a comfortable, decent, clean car with air-conditioning to navigate the hectic Dhaka traffic for long hours. We'll not squeeze you into the middle seats of the car to save money. Everyone will get a comfortable window seat.
★ Food Hygiene: We'll be cautious about food safety on the tour so that you don't become sick from food poisoning, which is common in Bangladesh. We'll take you to restaurants that maintain good hygiene.
★ Numerous Positive Reviews: We have numerous positive reviews of our Dhaka Photography Tour on TripAdvisor from our past clients who've had a pleasant and memorable experience with us. You'll have a great experience on our tour too!
★ Knowledgeable Guide: We'll provide a knowledgeable guide on our Dhaka Photography Tour, who will be able to provide you with the history and other interesting information about the sites on the tour.
★ On-Time Pick-up: We'll not be late to pick you up and give excuses for traffic.
★ No Nuicense: We will not annoy you by taking a few dozen selfies with you on the tour and posting them directly on social media.
Why book Dhaka Photography Tour with Nijhoom Tours?
★ Great Experience: You’ll have a great experience on our Dhaka Photography Tour, as we are a multi-award-winning local tour operator in Bangladesh with vast local knowledge and the highest quality. We have the highest number of reviews in Bangladesh on TripAdvisor (375+ reviews) from our clients with an average rating of 5 on 5. We’ve been featured in the International Travel News Magazine multiple times, published in California, USA.
★ Support a Local Business: By directly booking with us instead of the giant foreign online platforms like Viator, ToursByLocals, GetYourGuide, TourRadar, Expedia, Kayak, or many others like them dominating the industry with huge marketing budgets, that only sell other local companies' tours and charge them a hefty commission, you are also supporting a local small business instead of a big foreign corporation.
★ Scheduled Tours: We have scheduled tours year-round. You can join any of them and reduce your cost.
★ Fast Communication: We reply fast. Communication with us will be a breeze.
★ Smooth Payment: Making payments with us will be swift for our Dhaka Photography Tour. We offer multiple payment options with credit cards and bank transfers. You can pay us in major local currencies online and avoid paying any charges for making cross-border payments for our tours.
Watch a video of Kawran Bazar, the largest wholesale vegetable market of Dhaka, which you’ll visit on this tour
Important notes on Dhaka Photography Tour
- This tour is NOT available to book on Fridays and public holidays, because all the bazaars will be closed during these days, so no activity to photograph.
- The itinerary of the Dhaka Photography Tour is just an outline and not fixed. We will adjust it during the tour based on the traffic.
- If booking a private tour, pick-up and drop-off will be available from any part of Dhaka city.
- Dhaka Photography Tour is a complete walking tour. We will transport you to and from the start and end location and one long-distance in the middle with an air-conditioned car. The rest of the sites will be covered on foot. Be prepared to walk a lot and wear shoes accordingly.
- There will be no photography lessons from pro photographers on any of our photography tours. We’ll provide a general English-speaking guide on the tour, who will simply take you to all the places listed in the itinerary, which are very photogenic if you have enough interest.