Tour Attractions: Tea Plantations, Lawachara National Park, Tribal Village
Best Time To Go: June – November
Tour Availability: Year Round / Any Day Start
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Sreemangal, the main hub for tea plantations in northeastern Bangladesh, is a must-visit destination for travelers exploring Bangladesh. With its breathtaking landscapes and rich tea heritage, it stands out as a unique and remarkable place. Join our Sreemangal Overnight Tour to enjoy the beauty of endless tea plantations. Experience life in a tribal village and browse a vibrant tribal handicraft market. Trek through the Lawachara National Park, renowned for its population of endangered Hollock Gibbons. Indulge in the delightful experience of tasting the famous 7 Layers Tea and much more. This tour is an ideal weekend getaway for anyone in Bangladesh.
We provide different options for accommodation on this tour – both include a swimming pool. You can book a private tour just for you, join a scheduled group tour with the others, or book a group tour on your preferred date and keep it open so that other people can join you later and reduce your costs. Solo travelers can share rooms with total same-sex strangers to minimize costs or book a Single Supplement for private rooms. Check out our other Sylhet & Sreemangal tour packages if you have more or less time.
Highlights of Sreemangal Overnight Tour
- Walk through the trails of endless tea plantations surrounded by hills.
- Experience the photogenic tea leave collection activities.
- Visit a tribal village and experience their lifestyle.
- Trek through the Lawachhara National Park in search of endangered Hoolock Gibbons.
- Visit a colony of tea workers and see how they live.
- Taste the famous 7-Layers Tea of Sreemangal, a tourist sensation.
- Explore a vibrant Manipuri market with colorful textiles and exquisitely handcrafted artifacts.
A map of 2-day Sreemangal Overnight Tour in Bangladesh with Nijhoom Tours to enjoy the beauty of the tea plantations, Lawachara National Park, a tribal village, and much more.
Itinerary of Sreemangal Overnight Tour
Price of Sreemangal Overnight Tour
- 4+ People Gruop: $270 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $25 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off from the North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara area only).
- All accommodations as mentioned in the itinerary with complimentary breakfast on a twin-sharing basis.
- An air-conditioned car and driver.
- An English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from the South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resort, Ambrosia Guest House, White House Hotel, Hotel Sky City, Suktara Hotel, and the nearby area).
- Any food or drinks other than those mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
|Departure Dates||Total Places||Available Places||Early-Bird Discount|
|September 15-16, 2023||6||3+||$35 Off-Season Discount|