Location: Dhaka, Barisal, Chittagong, Rangamati, Bandarban, and Cox’s Bazar
Tour Attractions: Photograph life in some exclusive places and events
Best time to go: Mid-December – March
Tour Availability: Year round / Saturday Start
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Bangladesh is a paradise for people photography. Being one of the world’s most highly densely populated countries, you can randomly head in any direction here and find ample photo opportunities. Bangladesh Photography Tour optimizes these opportunities to their fullest to take its participants throughout the country to capture some exclusive places and events during the sunrise and sunset, where photographers of any skill will find breathtaking photo opportunities.
Starting with the bustling backstreets, bazaars, river ports, a railway station, and the shipyards of Dhaka, you’ll move to Barisal and capture the unique life in the heart of the Ganges Delta, where life is based on its numerous rivers and channels. You’ll visit its bustling floating markets, riverside bazaars and villages, schools, and brick kilns with a boat and capture the activities there.
Shipwreck at Dhaka Ship Yard. © Photo Credit: Nijhoom Tours.
Afterward, move to the Chittagong region and capture a life different from the mainstream Bengali people elsewhere in Bangladesh. Starting with visiting its thriving fishing port, you’ll move to Rangamati in the Chittagong Hill Tracts, home to the Chakma tribe, the largest tribe in Bangladesh. You’ll capture life in their colorful bazaars, handicraft markets, harbors, villages, and the beautiful lake Kaptai.
Next, move to Bandarban, another region in the Chiggaong Hill-Tracts, home to many different tribes in Bangladesh. You’ll visit weekly bazaars where you can photograph people of different tribes in their colorful traditional clothes, which is difficult to find at other times. Visit villages of various tribes and capture their lifestyle. Enjoy a scenic boat ride in river Sangu, the most beautiful river in Bangladesh, during sunset, and capture the activities there, full of life.
Carrying fish at a fishing harbor in Cox’s Bazar. © Photo Credit: Tina Manley.
After that, photograph life in Cox’s Bazar, the world’s longest unbroken sandy beach (third longest sea beach), the most popular holiday destination for locals. Everyone comes here for a beach holiday, but you’ll capture an authentic life outside tourism, a massive fishing industry. You’ll photograph the activities of its bustling fishing ports and dry-fishing yards during the sunrise and sunset, visit some remote beaches outside tourists’ reach, and enjoy the quietness. Also, visit some popular beaches and photograph the locals enjoying their holiday.
The Bangladesh Photography Tour is an incredible opportunity for photography enthusiasts to capture the life of this South Asian country. From the bustling streets of Dhaka to the serene countryside, the tour takes you on a journey through Bangladesh’s diverse landscapes and cultures. With experienced guides leading the way, you’ll have access to unique perspectives and insights that will help you capture stunning images. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, the Bangladesh Photography Tour is an experience you won’t want to miss.
This tour is available to book anytime outside our schedule, year-round. Private tours are available to book for a group of two people minimum. Solo travelers can join any of our scheduled tours. If available, you can share rooms with total same-sex strangers to save costs. Also can book a Single Supplement if you need private rooms. If you have a midnight flight for your departure, we’ll discount the last night’s accommodation price.
- Capture the activities in the bustling backstreets, bazaars, river ports, a railway station, and the shipyards of New and Old Dhaka.
- Photograph water life on the river Buriganga in Dhaka, the backwaters of Barisal, lake Kaptai in Rangamati, and river Sangu in Bandarban during the sunrise and sunset.
- Capture life in bustling floating markets, riverside bazaars and villages, schools, and brick kilns in the heart of the Ganges Delta in Barisal.
- Capture life in the colorful bazaars, handicraft markets, harbors, and villages of different tribes in the Chittagong Hill-Tracts, which are different from the mainstream Bengali people.
- Photograph the fishing activities in some bustling fishing ports and dry-fishing yards of Chittagong and Cox’s Bazar during the sunrise and sunset.
- Visit some popular beaches in Cox’s Bazar and photograph the locals enjoying their holiday there.
A map of the 12-day Bangladesh Photography Tour with Nijhoom Tours to capture life in some exclusive places and events with breathtaking photo opportunities for anyone.
Itinerary of Bangladesh Photography Tour
Price of Bangladesh Photography Tour
- 4+ People Gruop: $1,780 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $250 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- All airport transfers in Bangladesh.
- All internal flights.
- All accommodation in hotels and boat cabins as mentioned in the itinerary with complimentary breakfast on a twin sharing basis.
- An air-conditioned car, driver, and an English-speaking guide.
- 2 lunches with locally purchased fruits, drinking water, tea, and coffee while on the country boat at Barisal.
- All boat rides.
- All entrance tickets.
- Before departure, take to the Covid-19 testing center in Dhaka to provide the sample and collect the report if necessary.
- All tips except our guide, driver, and boatman in Barisal.
Does not include:
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
|Jan 13-24, 2024
Reviews of Bangladesh Photography Tour
Please reload this page if you do not see any review here.