Tour Attractions: Tea Plantations, Lawachara National Park, Tribal Villages
Best time to go: July – December
Tour Availability: Year Round / Any Day Start
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Srimangal is the epicenter of tea-growing culture and should be included in every traveler’s itinerary during a visit to Bangladesh. With its picturesque scenery and dominant tea culture, it really is one of Bangladesh’s stand-alone destinations.
For miles around, tea estates in Srimangal form a perennially green carpet on the sloping hills. A few days spent around its tea estates and exploring nearby villages and forests will almost certainly rank among your most treasured experiences in Bangladesh.
In Srimangal Overnight Tour, we’ll take you to visit the numerous tea plantations, a tribal village, and a tribal handicraft market. You’ll trek through Lawachara National Park in search of the endangered Hollock Gibbons for which it is famous, taste 7 Layers Tea, and much more. Perfect tour to spend a weekend if you are living in Bangladesh!
Highlights of Srimangal Overnight Tour
- Visit the endless tea plantations of Srimangal.
- Walk through the trails of beautiful tea plantations.
- Explore the Lawachara National Park in search of endangered Hoolock Gibbons.
- Visit a tribal village and see their lifestyle.
- Taste the famous 7 layers tea of Srimangal.
- Visit a handicraft market of the Manipuri tribe.
A map of 2 days Srimangal Overnight Tour in Bangladesh with Nijhoom Tours to enjoy the beauty of the tea plantations, Lawachara National Park, a tribal village, and much more.
Itinerary of Srimangal Overnight Tour
Price of Srimangal Overnight Tour
- 4+ People Gruop: $240 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $20 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off from the North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara area only).
- All accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary with complimentary breakfast on a twin sharing basis.
- An air-conditioned car, driver, and an English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from the South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resort, Ambrosia Guest House, White House Hotel, Hotel Sky City, Suktara Hotel, and the nearby area).
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.