Tour Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
Area Covered: Sundarbans Mangrove Forest
Tour Attractions: Wildlife tour in Sundarbans – largest mangrove swamp in the world
Tour Type: Nature and wild-life
Visit the largest mangrove swamp in the world – Sundarbans, one of the wildest and least known environments in all of the southern Asia. Sundarbans Tour will take you deep into the forest to explore wildlife. You get a chance to see Royal Bengal Tigers, spotted deers, claw-less otters, crocodiles, and many other wildlife.
Sundarbans tour starts from Khulna early in the morning, and leave you at night in Khulna on the 3rd day after visiting wildlife and jungle at Sundarbans through it’s creeks and canals in Kotka and Kochikhali Wildlife Sanctuary. You’ll stay in our specially designed boat during the whole Sundarbans Tour and explore canals with our country boats.
Itinerary of Sundarbans Tour
- In the morning, embark our boat at 6.00 am in Khulna and start cruising immediately toward the Sundarbans forest.
- Stop near Mongla in the forest station to take permission and forest guards, and continue cruising toward Kotka.
- Arrive Kotka in the afternoon. Upon arrival, hiking in the forest to see wildlife and birds.
- Back to the boat in the evening, and overnight stay on the boat in Kotka.
- Early in the morning, explore creeks and canals by country boats to see wild-life and birds in Kotka forest.
- After breakfast hiking deep inside the forest toward Kotka beach. Spend some time in the beach and return to the boat.
- Start cruising toward Kochikhali Wild-life Sanctuary. Upon arrival, hiking in the forest rest of the day.
- Overnight stay on the boat near Kochikhali forest station.
- Early in the morning explore creeks and canals by country boats to see wild-life and birds in Kochikhali.
- After breakfast start our return journey toward Khulna.
- Visit Harbaria Eco Tourism Centre and Koromjal Wildlife Rescue Center on the way. Reach Khulna near 09.00 pm.
- After dinner disembark from the boat. End of the tour.
Price of Sundarbans Tour
- 10+ Pax Group: 9,000 BDT / $113 USD Per Person
- 20+ Pax Group: 8,000 BDT / $100 USD Per Person
- For foreign travelers, 5,500 BDT ($69 USD) per person entrance fee will be added.
Terms & Conditions of Sundarbans Tour
- Sundarbans Tour starts from Khulna and ends at Khulna.
- Participants stays overnight on the boat during the tour.
- Tour includes:
- Site entrance fee.
- Food from the breakfast at day-1 to the dinner at day-2.
- 2 Nights accommodation on the cabin of the boat on twin sharing basis.
- Tour does not include any bus/train ticket, fee for cameras, drinks other than mineral water, or any item of personal use.