Holiday Packages in Bangladesh
Listed on this page are our arrival to departure holiday packages in Bangladesh including descent hotels, complementary breakfast, and airport transfers. Price for the last night’s accommodation will be deducted if you depart on an evening flight.
Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bangladesh – Sundarbans and Bagerhat, including an overnight journey on a traditional ferry to Barisal/Hularhat, and experiencing the life and sights at Old Dhaka. Sundarbans is the largest mangrove forest on earth, home of Bengal tigers and many birds and wildlife. Bagerhat is a lost Muslim city from the 15th century full of astonishing mosques. Best tour to experience Bangladesh in the shortest possible time.
✪ Location: Old DhakaRocket Paddle SteamerBagerhatSundarbans Mangrove Forest
Experience the very best of Chittagong, the most diverse region of Bangladesh and containing some of the lesser-visited highlights of the country. Stretching from the world’s longest unbroken sandy beach to the hill country bordering Burma, Chittagong is the home of numerous indigenous groups. This tour will take you to experience some of the hidden treasures of Chittagong Hill-Tracts and beach city Cox’s Bazar, including the controversial ship breaking yards.
✪ Location: ChittagongRangamatiBandarbanCox’s Bazar
Visit the highlighted sights which you can not miss while traveling Bangladesh. Excursion to Sundarbans, the largest mangrove swamp on earth and home of Bengal tigers, with an overnight journey on century-old Rocket steamer. Visit world heritage city Bagerhat, and live and vibrant city Dhaka. Enjoy cycling inside the trails of tea plantations in Srimangal, visit tribal villages, taste 7 layer tea, and trek inside Lawachhara National Park to spot rare wildlife.
✪ Location: Old DhakaRocket Paddle SteamerBagerhatSundarbans Mangrove ForestSrimangal
Visit the most glorious sights of Bangladesh, including all three UNESCO World Heritage sights – Bagerhat, Sundarbans, and Somapuri Mahabhihara, with spending three days at Srimangal – the tea capital of Bangladesh, a day tour to Sonargaon – the old capital of Bengal, and overnight leisure trip on a paddle steamer called Rocket. Get a taste of green forest and wildlife, combining with exploring some great archaeological sites and experiencing the life of people.
✪ Location: Old DhakaSonargaonRocket Paddle SteamerBagerhatSundarbans Mangrove ForestPuthiaPaharpurBograSrimangal
Holiday package to visit the best places of Bangladesh as recommended by popular travel guides including BRADT and Lonely Planet. Visit all three UNESCO World Heritage sights – Bagerhat, Sundarbans, and Somapuri Mahabhihara, with spending three days at tea capital Srimangal, and visiting beautiful hills and indigenous people of Chittagong Hill-Tracts area. Enjoy overnight leisure trip on a paddle steamer called Rocket on the Ganges. Get the best out of Bangladesh.
✪ Location: Old DhakaSonargaonRocket Paddle SteamerBagerhatSundarbans Mangrove ForestPuthiaPaharpurBograSrimangalRangamatiBandarbanChittagong
Bangladesh travel package to cover the best places recommended by popular travel guides, and beyond their recommendations. Focusing mostly on the people and culture of Bangladesh, this package takes you to explore more offbeat destinations outside the capabilities of the guide books and ends with a couple of days of beach leisure before returning home. If you would like to discover the hidden gems of Bangladesh beyond the reach of regular tourists, this is the perfect package for you.
✪ Location: Old DhakaSonargaonBarisalRocket Paddle SteamerBagerhatSundarbans Mangrove ForestRajshahiBaghaPuthiaNatoreGaurPaharpurBograRangpurDinajpurSrimangalSylhetChittagongRangamatiBandarbanCox’s Bazar
- Truly the best trip we have ever done all over the world
– Gary LeClair, Springfield, OR, USA
- Bangladesh exceeded every one of my expectations and dreams
– Lesley Molyneux, Norwich, United Kingdom
- We found Bangladesh remarkable and an example for other countries
– Juergen Richter, San Diego, CA, USA
- The people in Bangladesh were invariably cheerful and welcoming
– Richard Fairer, Worthing, United Kingdom
- We were the only visitors apart from a few local people
– Jane Nairne, London, United Kingdom
- Wonderful 2 weeks travelling in Bangladesh
– Karen Fraser, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- In Bangladesh, we never once felt compromised or fearful
– Deborah Blenkarn, Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Helping to put Bangladesh on the tourism map
– Terrance Marshall, Hamilton, Canada
- Bangladesh in all its Glory!
– Helen & Stephen Wilkes, Worcester, United Kingdom
- Bangladesh: A country with contrasts and diversity
– Janice Friend, Springfield, OR, USA
- Bangladesh: A beautiful diverse country with so much to offer
– Judith Colston-Jones, UK
- Our three weeks around Bangladesh
– Jackie Hulton, UK
- My 11 days holiday in Bangladesh during security alert from the West
– Svetlana Suslova, Russia
- Bangladesh: Off the tourist trails, and off the beaten track
– Hilary Heath-Caldwell, New Zealand
- Traveler’s report on security situation in Bangladesh
– Recent Western Travelers
- Trip Reports: Highlights of Bangladesh Tour (11 Days)
– Recent Western Travelers
- 13 Best places to visit in Bangladesh you can’t miss
- Bangladesh visa on arrival: who can get, rules, and fees
- 101 Things to know about traveling Bangladesh
- 16 Top Bangladeshi food you must try on your visit
- 10 Most curious questions people ask while visiting Bangladesh
- 11 Must visiting tourist attractions in Dhaka
- 10 Best archaeological sites in Bangladesh you can’t miss
- 10 Best historical mosques in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh tourist places: A complete list
- Tribal people of Bangladesh and their culture
- Panam Nagar: A fully abandoned city of the Hindu merchants in Bangladesh
- Gaur: The lost historic city in India-Bangladesh border
- The Mosque City of Bagerhat: History, How to go, What to see
- Kantaji Temple: History, How to go, Visiting Hours, Entry Fees
- Jaflong: A beautiful place in Bangladesh with unique photo opportunity
- Tajhat Palace: History, How to go, Visiting Hours, Entry Fees
Bangladesh is a beautiful country for enjoying nature at its best. This country is famous for places of natural beauty and historical monuments of Islamic architecture. As soon as you land at Dhaka Airport, you are going to see historical indications that go back into the 1600 AD, from the day when the Mughal Emperors conquered the Bengal and ruled the country. Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh has evolved into one of the busiest and densely populated cities in the world.
Nijhoom Tours is an award-winning local tour operator in Bangladesh that aims to provide the best possible tourism solutions to all the honored guests and tourists in the country. We are dedicated to providing you with the best Bangladesh tour packages at competitive rates. You will easily find all the information and guidance you need for a pleasant visit and to get the most pleasant stay in Bangladesh.
It is very necessary for any visitor in Bangladesh to be accompanied by an experienced tour guide for a good guide tour in Bangladesh, who knows what the visitors are looking for and how to take care of their needs. We will provide you best tour guides, and find the best rates on hotels and accommodations, tourist spots, and the best Bangladesh holiday packages at reasonable prices. Our holiday packages in Bangladesh are designed to provide the best authentic local experience to travelers in Bangladesh.
Holiday tour in Bangladesh with Nijhoom can be a great experience, because you have an experienced tourism company to help you plan your trip, select the places to visit, arrange transportation and accommodation, guide you to the places to eat and see without having to spend a whole lot of money.
Our courteous and friendly staff are trained to offer the maximum hospitality to our guests coming to visit our country. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best possible experience for our guests especially those who come to visit us from foreign countries so that they can have a worry-free stay and have wonderful memories with us.
Listed on this page are all of our holiday packages in Bangladesh which could be modified according to your convenience. Click any one of them for more details of the holiday packages in Bangladesh.