Location: Puthia, Gaur, Kusumba, Paharpur, Sariakandi
Tour Attractions: Best archaeological sites of Rajshahi
Best time to go: October – March
Tour Availability: Year Round / Any Day Start
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Experience life and sights of north-western Bangladesh where the best archaeological sights of the country are located. Start with visiting Puthia, a village full of bewitching temples ornate with beautiful terracotta describing epic Hindu stories. Then visit Gaur, the lost and historic capital of the ancient Bengal. After that, visit Kusumba Mosque, a beautiful stone-built mosque from the 16th century, and Somapura Mahavihara – the second largest Buddhist monastery south of the Himalayas from the 8th century and a UNESCO world heritage site.
Also, visit a Santhal tribal village and experience their lifestyle, and the largest bazaar in north-western Bangladesh, which is full of activities and a great place for photography. Afterward, ride a traditional boat and visit a char (sandbank island) of river Jamuna (Brahmaputra) at Sariakandi to experience how people live there struggling with natural disasters. A tour to experience the very best that north-western Bangladesh has to offer.
- Visit the beautiful mosques of the ancient Bengal capital Gauda located in the India and Bangladesh border.
- Visit the largest mango market of the country if on season.
- Visit the bewitching historical temples and the palaces of Puthia.
- Visit a beautiful stone-built mosque from the 16th century.
- Visit an 8th century Buddhist monastery, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Experience the lifestyle of the Santhal tribe by visiting a village of them.
- Visit the largest bazaar of north-western Bangladesh full of activities.
- Visit a Char (sandbank island) of river Brahmaputra to experience how people live there struggling with natural disasters.
A map of 4 days Exploring Rajshahi Tour with Nijhoom Tours to experience the very best of north-western Bangladesh.
Itinerary of Exploring Rajshahi
Price of Exploring Rajshahi
- 4+ People Gruop: $500 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $50 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off from the North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara area).
- 3 Nights accommodation at Rajshahi and Bogra on a twin sharing basis, with complimentary breakfast.
- An air-conditioned car and driver.
- An English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resort, Ambrosia Guest House, White House Hotel, Hotel Sky City, Suktara Hotel, and the nearby areas).
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
|Departure Dates||Total Places||Available Places||Early-Bird Discount|
|August 5–8, 2022||6||3+||N/A|
Also Included In
Exploring Rajshahi Tour is included in our longer holiday packages. You can book one of these packages too to enjoy this tour: