Location: Rajshahi, Kusumba, Paharpur, Bogra, Dinajpur, Rangpur
Tour Attractions: Archaeology & life of North-Western Bangladesh
Best time to go: October – March
Tour Availability: Year Round / Any Day Start
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Rajshahi division holds a treasure trove of archaeological wealth. This corner of Bangladesh used to comprise the heart of Bengal, and once held court for powerful Buddhist kingdoms and neutered Hindu empires before falling easily to the embrace of Islam. Rajshahi and Rangpur contain some of Bangladesh’s finest rajbaris (palaces), its most exquisitely decorated temples, and its largest and most impressive Buddhist ruins.
In Discover Rajshahi Tour, we will take you to explore the most impressive archaeological sites of the whole Rajshahi and Rangpur division. You’ll visit a world heritage site, gorgeous mosques from the medieval period, and its finest temples and palaces from the more modern colonial period. If you love archaeology, this is the tour for you to explore the best archaeological sites in Bangladesh.
- Visit country’s oldest museum full of archaeological artifacts.
- Learn the process of making the famous Rajshahi silk.
- Get opportunity to buy the finest quality silk products perfect for souvenirs.
- Visit the most beautiful terracotta mosque in Bangladesh.
- Visit the bewitching historical temples and the palaces of Puthia.
- Visit the beautiful mosques of the ancient Bengal capital Gauda located in the India and Bangladesh border.
- Visit the largest mango market of the country if on season.
- Visit a beautiful stone-built mosque from the 16th century.
- Visit an 8th century Buddhist monastery, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Experience the lifestyle of the Santhal tribe by visiting their villages.
- Visit the largest bazaar of north-western Bangladesh full of activities.
- Visit a Char (sandbank island) of river Brahmaputra to experience how people live there struggling with natural disasters.
- Visit Kantaji Temple, the most beautiful terracotta temple in Bangladesh.
- Visit the most beautiful palace of northern Bangladesh.
- Visit an architectural award winning school fully made of clay.
A map of 6 days Discover Rajshahi Tour with Nijhoom Tours to experience north-western Bangladesh.
Itinerary of Discover Rajshahi
Price of Discover Rajshahi
- 4+ People Gruop: $870 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $80 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off from the North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara area).
- 5 Nights accommodation at Rajshahi and Bogra on a twin sharing basis, with complimentary breakfast.
- An air-conditioned car and driver.
- An English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- All internal flights.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resort, Ambrosia Guest House, White House Hotel, Hotel Sky City, Suktara Hotel, and the nearby areas).
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
|Departure Dates||Total Places||Available Places||Early-Bird Discount|
|Oct 29-Nov 3, 2023||6||3+||$30 US pp Until April 29, 2023|
Also Included In
Discover Rajshahi Tour is included in our longer holiday packages. You can book one of these packages too to enjoy this tour: