Tour Attractions: Tea Plantations, Remote Tribal Villages, Lawachara National Park
Best Time To Go: June – November
Tour Availability: Year Round / Any Day Start
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Sreemangal, the tea capital of Bangladesh, offers a scenic and delightful experience. This hilly region boasts endless tea plantations and enchanting forests, making it one of the country’s most picturesque destinations. Join our Sreemangal Leisure Tour to meander along captivating trails amidst stunning tea estates. Trek through Lawachhara National Park, where you may spot the endangered Western Hoolock Gibbons. Explore remote villages inhabited by different tribes, and experience their unique lifestyles. Stroll through the vibrant handicraft market of the Manipuri tribe and taste the renowned 7 Layers Tea of Sreemangal. This tour offers a glimpse of Bangladesh’s captivating highlights.
We provide different options for accommodation on this tour – both include a swimming pool. You can book a private tour just for you, join a scheduled group tour with the others, or book a group tour on your preferred date and keep it open so that other people can join you later and reduce your costs. Solo travelers can share rooms with total same-sex strangers to minimize costs or book a Single Supplement for private rooms. Check out our other Sylhet & Sreemangal tour packages if you have more or less time.
Highlights of Sreemangal Leisure Tour
- Experience the rich culture of remote tribal villages, exploring their unique traditions.
- Visit a school in a remote tribal village and enjoy children singing for you.
- Walk through the trails of endless tea plantations surrounded by hills.
- Experience the photogenic tea leave collection activities.
- Trek through the Lawachhara National Park in search of endangered Hoolock Gibbons.
- Visit a colony of tea workers and see how they live.
- Taste the famous 7-Layers Tea of Sreemangal, a tourist sensation.
- Explore a vibrant Manipuri market with colorful textiles and exquisitely handcrafted artifacts.
A map of 3 days Sreemangal Leisure Tour in Bangladesh with Nijhoom Tours to enjoy the beauty of the tea plantations, Lawachara National Park, remote tribal villages, and much more.
Itinerary of Sreemangal Leisure Tour
Price of Sreemangal Leisure Tour
- 4+ People Gruop: $430 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $50 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
Sreemangal Leisure Tour Includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off from the North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara area only).
- All accommodations as mentioned in the itinerary with complimentary breakfast on a twin-sharing basis.
- An air-conditioned car, and driver.
- An English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from the South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resort, Ambrosia Guest House, White House Hotel, Hotel Sky City, Suktara Hotel, and the nearby area).
- Any food or drinks other than those mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
|Departure Dates||Total Places||Available Places||Discount|
|Jul 31-Aug 2, 2023||6||3+||$50 pp Off-Season Discount|
Also Included In
Sreemangal Leisure Tour is included in most of our holiday packages. You can book one of these packages too to enjoy this tour:
- Highlights of Bangladesh (11 Days)
- Glories of Bangladesh (14 Days)
- Raas Festival Tour (16 Days)
- Best of Bangladesh (18 Days)
- Discover Bangladesh (28 Days)