Tour Attractions: Tea Plantations, Lawachara National Park, Tribal Villages
Best time to go: July – December
Tour Availability: Year Round / Any Day Start
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Srimangal is the tea capital of Bangladesh. This hilly area, with endless tea plantations, lemon orchards, pineapple, and rubber plantations, is one of the country’s most picturesque and enjoyable parts. Tea plantations form a perennially green carpet on the sloping hills for miles around.
It is the one area (besides the Sundarbans) where it is possible to look around and not see another human being in the highly densely populated country. A few days spent around the tea plantations of Srimangal and exploring nearby villages of different tribes and the Lawachara National Park will rank among your most treasured experiences in Bangladesh.
In the Srimangal Leisure Tour, you’ll walk through the trails in some beautiful tea estates, trek inside Lawachhara National Park in search of endangered hoolock gibbons, visit remote villages of different tribes outside the tourist trails and experience their lifestyles. Also, visit a handicraft market of the Manipuri tribe, and taste the famous 7 Layers Tea of Srimangal. A quick tour to see some highlights of Bangladesh.
Highlights of Srimangal Leisure Tour
- Visit the endless tea plantations of Srimangal.
- Walk through the trails of beautiful tea plantations.
- Explore the Lawachara National Park in search of endangered Hoolock Gibbons.
- Visit remote villages of different tribes and see their lifestyle.
- Taste the famous 7 layers tea of Srimangal.
- Visit a handicraft market of the Manipuri tribe.
A map of 3 days Srimangal Leisure Tour in Bangladesh with Nijhoom Tours to enjoy the beauty of the tea plantations, Lawachara National Park, villages of different tribes, and much more.
Itinerary of Srimangal Leisure Tour
Price of Srimangal Leisure Tour
- 4+ People Gruop: $430 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $40 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off from the North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara area only).
- All accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary with complimentary breakfast on a twin sharing basis.
- An air-conditioned car, driver, and an English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from the South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resort, Ambrosia Guest House, White House Hotel, Hotel Sky City, Suktara Hotel, and the nearby area).
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
Also Included In
Srimangal Leisure Tour is included in most of our holiday packages. You can book one of these packages too to enjoy this tour:
- Highlights of Bangladesh (11 Days)
- Glories of Bangladesh (14 Days)
- Raas Festival Tour (16 Days)
- Best of Bangladesh (18 Days)
- Discover Bangladesh (28 Days)