Why book tours with Nijhoom Tours?
We are a multi-award-winning local tour operator in Bangladesh with vast local knowledge and the highest quality. We have 350+ reviews from our clients on TripAdvisor with an average rating of 5 on 5. We've been featured on International Travel News Magazine multiple times, published from California, USA. You'll have a great experience on our tours. By booking tours with us, you are also supporting a local small business instead of the big foreign corporations who are dominating the tourism industry with their large marketing budget.
Are you running tours during the pandemic?
What are the Covid-19 measures on tours?
Wearing masks, cleaning hands frequently, disinfecting the vehicles are some of the Covid-19 measures we have taken on our tours. Hand Rubs are always available on our vehicles for the guests. Check out here the latest Covid-19 travel rules in Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh: A country with contrasts and diversity
- Janice Friend, USA
- Bangladesh: A beautiful diverse country with so much to offer
- Judith Colston-Jones, UK
- Our three weeks around Bangladesh
– Jackie Hulton, UK
- My 11 days holiday in Bangladesh during security alert from the West
- Svetlana Suslova, Russia
- Bangladesh: Off the tourist trails, and off the beaten track
- Hilary Heath-Caldwell, New Zealand
- Traveler’s report on security situation in Bangladesh after 2016 attack
- Recent Western Travelers
- 13 Best places to visit in Bangladesh you can’t miss
- Bangladesh visa on arrival: who can get, rules, and fees
- 101 Things to know about traveling to Bangladesh
- 16 Top Bangladeshi food you must try on your visit
- 10 Most curious questions people ask while visiting Bangladesh
- 11 Must visiting tourist attractions in Dhaka
- 10 Best archaeological sites in Bangladesh you can’t miss
- 10 Best historical mosques in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh tourist places: A complete list
- 11 Major tribes (ethnic/indigenous groups) of Bangladesh and their culture
- Panam Nagar: A fully abandoned city of the Hindu merchants in Bangladesh
- Gaur: The lost historic city in India-Bangladesh border
- The Mosque City of Bagerhat: History, How to go, What to see
- Kantaji Temple: History, How to go, Visiting Hours, Entry Fees
- Jaflong: A beautiful place in Bangladesh with unique photo opportunity
- Sonargaon Travel Guide: Visiting Museum, Panam Nagar, and around
- Tajhat Palace: History, How to go, Visiting Hours, Entry Fees