Location: Dhaka, Bagerhat, Mongla, Sundarbans, Khulna, Srimangal
Tour Attractions: Old Dhaka, Sixty Dome Mosque, Sundarbans, Tea Plantations
Best time to go: October – March
Tour Availability: Year round / Any day start except Tuesday
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Visit the highlighted sights and attractions which you can not miss while traveling to Bangladesh. Excursion to Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest on earth and home of Bengal tigers. Visit world heritage city Bagerhat, and live and vibrant city Dhaka. Walk inside the trails of tea plantations in Srimangal, visit tribal villages, taste 7 layer tea, and trek inside Lawachhara National Park to spot rare Hulluck Gibbons.
On this tour, after visiting Dhaka city the whole day, you’ll board a traditional ferry in the evening for an overnight journey to Barisal/Hularhat. The next day you’ll visit the numerous mosques of Bagerhat, and the Kodla Moth – a 17th-century Hindu temple decorated with beautiful terracotta. After that, you’ll spend full three days in Sundarbans and return to Dhaka on a train. Spend the next three days exploring Srimangal, the tea capital of Bangladesh, taking a train for both ways before your departure.
- Visit 2 UNESCO world Heritage sites in Bangladesh.
- Explore the largest mangrove forest on earth – Sundarbans, for full 3 day.
- Overnight journey on a century old paddle wheel steamer called Rocket.
- Visit historical sites at Bagerhat, a UNESCO world heritage city from 15th century, including 60 Dome Mosque.
- Spend three day at Srimangal, the tea capital of Bangladesh, in the middle of endless tea plantations.
- Trek inside Lawachhara National Park, and visit tribal villages.
- Walk through the trails inside tea gardens.
- Full day tour of Old Dhaka including rickshaw ride on narrow streets and boat ride on Dhaka’s busy Buriganga river.
- Ride 3 Bangladeshi train – a unique experience.
A map of 11 days Highlights of Bangladesh Tour with Nijhoom Tours to visit the highlighted sights and attractions you can’t miss on your first visit.
Itinerary of Highlights of Bangladesh
Price of Highlights of Bangladesh
- 4+ People Gruop: $1,720 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $180 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- All airport transfers in Bangladesh.
- All internal flights.
- All accommodation in hotels and boat cabins as mentioned in the itinerary with complimentary breakfast on a twin sharing basis.
- $115 US per person forest permit fee for Sundarbans.
- All meals, drinking water, tea, and coffee while on the boat at Sundarbans for three days on day-4, 5, and 6.
- An air-conditioned car, driver, and an English-speaking guide.
- 1st class cabin on a traditional passenger ferry to Barisal/Hularhat on a twin-sharing basis.
- All boat rides.
- All entrance tickets.
- Before departure, take to the Covid-19 testing center in Dhaka to provide the sample and collect the report if necessary.
- All tips except our guide, driver, and boat crew in Sundarban.
Does not include:
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- $25 US fee for video camera in Sundarban (if any).
- Any personal item.