Location: Rajshahi, Puthia, Kusumba, Paharpur, Sariakandi
Tour Attractions: Best archaeological sites of Rajshahi
Best time to go: October – March
Tour Availability: Year Round / Any Day Start
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Experience the life and sights of north-western Bangladesh, where the country’s best archaeological sites are located. Start with visiting Puthia, a village full of bewitching temples ornate with beautiful terracotta describing epic Hindu stories. After that, visit Kusumba Mosque, a beautiful stone-built mosque from the 16th century, and Somapura Mahavihara – the second largest Buddhist monastery south of the Himalayas from the 8th century and a UNESCO world heritage site.
Also, visit a Santhal tribal village and experience their lifestyle, and the largest bazaar in north-western Bangladesh, full of activities and an excellent place for photography. Afterward, ride a traditional boat and visit a char (sandbank island) of the Brahmaputra at Sariakandi to experience how people live there, struggling with natural disasters. A tour to experience the very best that north-western Bangladesh has to offer.
- Visit the second largest Buddhist monastery south of the Himalayas from the 8th century, one of Bangladesh’s three UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Visit the fascinating historical temples and the palace of Puthia.
- Visit one of the only two stone-built mosques in Bangladesh, built in the 16th century.
- Experience life in a village of the Santhal tribe.
- Visit the largest bazaar of north-western Bangladesh, full of activities and an excellent place for photography.
- Experience how people live on a sandbank island of Brahmaputra, struggling with natural disasters.
A map of 3 days Best of Rajshahi Tour with Nijhoom Tours to experience the very best of north-western Bangladesh.
Itinerary of Best of Rajshahi
Price of Best of Rajshahi
- 4+ People Gruop: $420 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $40 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off from the North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara area only).
- All accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary with complimentary breakfast on a twin sharing basis.
- An air-conditioned car, driver, and an English-speaking guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from the South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resort, Ambrosia Guest House, White House Hotel, Hotel Sky City, Suktara Hotel, and the nearby area).
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
Also Included In
Best of Rajshahi Tour is included in our longer holiday packages. You can book one of these packages too to enjoy this tour: