Tour Duration: 15 Days, 14 Nights
Location: Dhaka, Chittagong, and Srimangal
Tour Attractions: England vs Bangladesh Test Matches & Sight-Seeing
Tour Schedule: 19 Oct – 02 Nov, 2016
Tour Status: Available to Book
[contentblock id=holiday-booking-button price=”$1,150 USD*”]
The England cricket team is visiting Bangladesh to play 03 ODI and 02 Test matches in October, 2016. Matches will be played in two major cities in Bangladesh – capital city Dhaka and port city Chittagong. 02 ODI and 01 test match will be played in Dhaka, rest in Chittagong. The England tour of Bangladesh 2016: Test Package will help visitors to watch the test matches of the tournament and see some of the best places in Bangladesh in between the matches.
The England tour of Bangladesh 2016: Test Package will include airport pick-up and drop-off, 3* standard accommodation in Dhaka and Chittagong, and transfers to the cricket grounds with air-conditioned car to watch the matches. England tour of Bangladesh 2016: Test Package will also take you to visit some of the best sights of Bangladesh in between the matches.
You can enjoy all the matches of the England tour of Bangladesh 2016, while we take care of all the organizing. You don’t need to worry about planning anything in the chaotic cities like Dhaka and Chittagong. Let us do all the hard work and let you concentrate on enjoying the matches!
Highlights of England tour of Bangladesh 2016
- Enjoy all the Test matches of England tour of Bangladesh 2016.
- Visit villages of different tribes to see their lifestyle.
- Cycling inside tea gardens, trekking inside a National Park at Srimangal.
- Visit pineapple gardens, lemon orchards, and rubber plantations.
- Taste 7 layers tea.
Itinerary of England tour of Bangladesh 2016
- One of our guides will meet you inside the airport at Chittagong, pick you up, and transfer you to your hotel. We will book your Dhaka-Chittagong flight ticket beforehand and send you the e-ticket.
- Overnight at Chittagong.
- Enjoy the 1st test match of England tour of Bangladesh 2016. We will transfer you to the cricket ground and back to hotel each day by tuk-tuk or van depending on group size.
- Fly to Dhaka in the evening flight of Day-05 of the match.
- Overnight at Dhaka.
- Take the morning train / drive to Srimangal (05 hrs), the tea capital of Bangladesh. Enjoy cycling through the trails inside tea plantations, walk inside Lawachhara National Park, visit villages of Khasia and Monipuri tribe, pineapple gardens, rubber gardens, lemon gardens, and drink the famous 7 layer tea.
- Back to Dhaka to enjoy the 2nd Test match of England tour of Bangladesh 2016.
- Overnight at Dhaka.
- Enjoy the 2nd test match of England tour of Bangladesh 2016. We will transfer you to Mirpur cricket ground and back to hotel each day by air-conditioned car.
- Overnight at Dhaka.
- Transfer to airport according to your flight, say good bye. End of the tour.
- Alternatively, you can continue to one of our 03-10 days scheduled tours to explore the south-western region of Bangladesh, including Sundarbans – the largest mangrove forest on earth and a UNESCO world heritage site which is the home of the last Bengal tigers. And century old paddle wheel steamer called Rocket for a memorable overnight journey, and UNESCO world heritage city Bagerhat from 15th century, including the famous 60 dome mosque.
Price of England tour of Bangladesh 2016
- Classic Package: 88,500 BDT / $1,150 USD Per Person
- Comfort Package: 108,500 BDT / $1,410 USD Per Person
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Tour includes:
- Airport transfers from Dhaka and Chittagong.
- 16 Nights accommodation in high standard hotels and Eco-resorts.
- Complementary breakfast.
- Lunch on Day-15, and Day-16, on a quality local restaurant with authentic local food.
- Dhaka-Chittagong return flight ticket.
- All site entrance tickets.
- Car and driver for all ground transfers.
- English speaking guide.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
- Tour does not include drinks or food other than mentioned above, or personal items.
- We will require 100% of the payment in advance to confirm booking for this tour.
Remarks on England tour of Bangladesh 2016
Check out all the other tours we are offering during England tour of Bangladesh 2016 here: Tour packages during England tour of Bangladesh 2016