Tour Duration: Full-Day Tour
Tour Attractions: Lawachhara National Park, Tea Plantations, Tribal Villages
Best time to go: April-November
Tour Available: Year Round
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Contact us
Srimangal is the tea capital of Bangladesh. This hilly area, with tea estates, lemon orchards, pineapple, and rubber plantations, is one of the most picturesque and enjoyable parts of the country. For miles around, tea estates form a perennially green carpet on the sloping hills, and it is the one area (besides the Sundarbans) where it is possible to look around and not see another human being. A few days spent around its tea estates and exploring nearby villages and forests will almost certainly rank among your most treasured experiences in Bangladesh.
On Srimangal Day Tour, we’ll take you to visit some of the highlights of Srimangal on a single day, starting and ending at Dhaka. You can visit the Lawachhara National Park, tribal villages, walk inside the trails through tea plantations, visit pineapple gardens and lemon orchards, and taste the famous 7 layer tea. Best tour to experience Srimangal on the shortest possible time. If you have more time, you can book our 2-day Srimangal Overnight Tour or 3-day Srimangal Leisure Tour for a better experience.
Itinerary of Srimangal Day Tour
Contact us for the Detailed Itinerary
Price of Srimangal Day Tour
- 4+ Pax Gruop: $140 US Per Person
- 1-3 Pax Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off from North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara) with air-conditioned car and driver.
- English speaking guide.
- All site entrance tickets.
- Tuk-Tuk for all local travel at Srimangal.
- breakfast on the train.
- Lunch on a local restaurant with authentic local food.
- One bottle of drinking water.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resorts, and the nearby area).
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
|Departure Dates||Total Places||Available Places||Booking Status|
|Thu, Jan 26, 2023||6||4+||Available|
Notes on Srimangal Day Tour
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for trekking inside the forest.
- Wearing shorts for both men and women will not be any problem in Srimangal.
- Best time to travel:
- April – November: You’ll see female tribal workers picking tea on numerous tea gardens at Srimangal, which is very picturesque. Best time of the year to travel.
- November – March: Weather is cool and comfortable, and less humid.
- We’ll require the full payment in advance online to book this tour. Details of our online payment system could be found here: How to pay us.
FAQs on Srimangal Day Tour
Why book Srimangal Day Tour with Nijhoom Tours?
Because you’ll have a great experience on our Srimangal Day Tour, as we are a multi-award-winning local tour operator in Bangladesh with vast local knowledge and the highest quality. We have the highest number of reviews in Bangladesh on TripAdvisor (350+ reviews) from our clients with an average rating of 5 on 5. We’ve been featured in International Travel News Magazine multiple times, published in California, USA. By directly booking with us instead of the OTA platforms that sell other companies’ tours and charge them a hefty commission, you are also supporting a local small business instead of the big foreign corporations.
How is your Srimangal Day Tour different than the others?
Communication with us will be a breeze. Making payment will be swift for our Srimangal Day Tour. We'll provide a knowledgeable guide on our Srimangal Day Tour, who will be able to tell you in detail about all the sites on the tour. We'll be cautious about hygiene on the tour so that you don't become sick from food poisoning, which is very common in Bangladesh. We'll take you to restaurants that maintain good hygiene. We'll provide a decent, comfortable, clean car with air-conditioning and a safe driver, and be careful about your safety on the tour. We'll not be late to pick you up and give excuses of traffic. Nor will we annoy you by taking a few dozen selfies with you on the tour and posting them directly on social media.