Tour Duration: Full-Day Tour
Tour Attractions: Tea Plantations, Tribal Villages, Trekking, Wildlife
Best time to go: April-November
Tour Available: Year Round
Next Scheduled Tour: Contact us
Srimangal is the tea capital of Bangladesh. This hilly area, with tea estates, lemon orchards, pineapple, and rubber plantations, is one of the most picturesque and enjoyable parts of the country. For miles around, tea estates form a perennially green carpet on the sloping hills, and it is the one area (besides the Sundarbans) where it is possible to look around and not see another human being. A few days spent around its tea estates and exploring nearby villages and forests will almost certainly rank among your most treasured experiences in Bangladesh.
On Srimangal Day Tour, we’ll take you to visit some of the highlights of Srimangal on a single day, starting and ending at Dhaka. You can visit the Lawachhara National Park, tribal villages, walk inside the trails through tea plantations, visit pineapple gardens and lemon orchards, and taste the famous 7 layer tea. Best tour to experience Srimangal on the shortest possible time. If you have more time, you can book our 2-day Srimangal Overnight Tour or 3-day Srimangal Leisure Tour for a better experience.
Itinerary of Srimangal Day Tour
- 06.30 – 06.50 AM: Pick-up from hotel in North Dhaka area, and transfer to Airport Railway Station.
- 07.00 – 11.00 AM: Take 709 Parabat Express to Srimangal, and transfer to Lawachhara National Park.
- 11.15 – 01.15 PM: Rewarding wildlife trekking through the Lawachara National Park. Attraction of Lawachhara National Park is endangered Hulluck Gibbons, birds, and many other endangered wildlife.
- 01.30 – 02.15 PM: Lunch on a local restaurant with authentic local food.
- 02.30 – 04.15 PM: Walk through the trails inside tea gardens, and visit some pineapple gardens and lemon orchards. Also visit a colony of tea workers, and a village of Tripura tribe.
- 04.30 – 05.00 PM: Taste the famous 7 Layer Tea of Srimangal on the original shop of it’s inventor.
- 05.15 – 10.15 PM: Take 710 Parabat Express to Dhaka.
- 10.30 – 11.00 PM: Drop at the hotel, say good bye. End of the tour.
Price of Srimangal Day Tour
|Group Size||Tour Price|
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off from North Dhaka area (Uttara, Nikunja, Gulshan, Banani, and Baridhara) with air-conditioned car and driver.
- English speaking guide.
- All site entrance tickets.
- Tuk-Tuk for all local travel at Srimangal.
- breakfast on the train.
- Lunch on a local restaurant with authentic local food.
- One bottle of drinking water.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
Does not include:
- Pick-up and drop-off from South Dhaka area (Hotel 71, FARS Hotel, Asia Hotel & Resorts, and the nearby area).
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- Any personal item.
Notes on Srimangal Day Tour
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for trekking inside the forest.
- Wearing shorts for both men and women will not be any problem in Srimangal.
- Best time to travel:
- April – November: You’ll see female tribal workers picking tea on numerous tea gardens at Srimangal, which is very picturesque. Best time of the year to travel.
- November – March: Weather is cool and comfortable, and less humid.
- We’ll require the full payment in advance online to book this tour. Details of our online payment system could be found here: How to pay us.