Location: Sundarban, Paharpur, Sreemangal, Hill-Tracts, Sonargaon
Tour Attractions: Best attractions of Bangladesh
Best time to go: October – March
Tour Availability: September – May / Any day start except Sunday
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Bangladesh travel package takes you to the best places and attractions in Bangladesh, recommended by popular travel guides like BRADT and Lonely Planet. Starting with a full-day tour of Dhaka city and in the evening boarding Rocket Paddle Steamer for a once-in-a-lifetime overnight journey, you’ll visit the 15th-century Muslim city Bagerhat, and spend 3 days in Sundarban to explore its wildlife. Next, we’ll take you to visit the most impressive archaeological sites in Rajshahi Division.
After that, we’ll take you to the tea capital of Bangladesh – Sreemangal to visit its numerous tea gardens, Lawachara National Park, and tribal villages. From there, we go to the hill tracts area in Chittagong Division. Starting with a full-day boat ride at beautiful Kaptai Lake, you’ll explore the beautiful hills in Bandarban and experience the lifestyle of its many different tribes. Visit Chittagong Ship Breaking Yards before returning to Dhaka. If you want to experience the best places and attractions of Bangladesh on a single tour, this tour is for you.
This tour is available to book anytime outside our schedule, year-round. Private tours are available to book for a group of two people minimum. Solo travelers can join any of our scheduled tours. If available, you can share rooms with total same-sex strangers to save costs. Also can book a Single Supplement if you need private rooms. If you have a midnight flight for your departure, we’ll discount the last night’s accommodation price.
- Visit all 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites in Bangladesh.
- Explore the largest mangrove forest on earth – Sundarban, for a full 3 days.
- Visit historical sites at Bagerhat, a UNESCO world heritage city from the 15th century, including 60 Dome Mosque.
- Visit Sompur Mahabihara, a Buddhist monastery from the 8th century and another UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit the beautiful temples, palaces, and historic mosques of Rajshahi.
- Visit a Santal tribal village and experience their lifestyle.
- Spend three days at Sreemangal, the tea capital of Bangladesh, in the middle of endless tea plantations.
- Trek inside Lawachhara National Park, and visit tribal villages.
- Walk through the trails inside tea plantations.
- Full day tour of Old Dhaka including rickshaw ride on narrow streets and a boat ride on Dhaka’s busy Buriganga river.
- Experience the simple life of farmers on the islands of Meghna and Jamuna rivers.
- Ride 3 Bangladeshi train – a unique experience.
- Visit beautiful hills and tribal villages in the Chittagong Hill-Tracts area.
- Boat ride on beautiful Kaptai Lake at Rangamati.
- Visit Chittagong Ship Breaking Yard by boat from the river and photograph the ship-breaking activities.
A map of 18 days Best of Bangladesh Tour with Nijhoom Tours to visit the best sights & attractions as recommended by popular guidebooks, and beyond.
Itinerary of Best of Bangladesh
Price of Best of Bangladesh
- 4+ People Gruop: $3,075 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $380 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- All airport transfers in Bangladesh.
- All internal flights.
- All accommodation in hotels and boat cabins as mentioned in the itinerary with complimentary breakfast on a twin-sharing basis.
- $115 US per person forest permit fee for Sundarban.
- All meals, drinking water, tea, and coffee while on the boat at Sundarban for three days on day-4, 5, and 6.
- An air-conditioned car, driver, and an English-speaking guide.
- 1st class cabin on a traditional passenger ferry to Barisal/Hularhat on a twin-sharing basis.
- All boat rides.
- All entrance tickets.
- Before departure, take to the Covid-19 testing center in Dhaka to provide the sample and collect the report if necessary.
- All tips except our guide, driver, and boat crew in Sundarban.
Does not include:
- Any food or drinks other than those mentioned above.
- $25 US fee for video camera in Sundarban (if any).
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
Reviews of Best of Bangladesh
Please reload this page if you do not see any review here.