Tour Duration: 13 Days, 12 Nights
Location: Dhaka, Sundarbans, Bagerhat, and Rocket Steamer
Tour Attractions: England vs Bangladesh Test Match & Sundarbans
Tour Schedule: 27 Oct – 08 Nov, 2016
Tour Status: Available to Book
[contentblock id=holiday-booking-button price=”$1,045 USD*”]
The England cricket team is visiting Bangladesh to play three ODI and two Test matches in October, 2016. Matches will be played in two major cities in Bangladesh – capital city Dhaka and port city Chittagong. Two ODI and one test match will be played in Dhaka, rest in Chittagong. The England tour of Bangladesh 2016: Dhaka Package will help visitors to watch the 2nd Test match of the tournament in Dhaka and visit Sundarbans and Bagerhat – two UNESCO world heritage sites in Bangladesh.
The England tour of Bangladesh 2016: Dhaka Package will include airport pick-up and drop-off, 3* standard accommodation in Dhaka with breakfast, and transfers to the cricket grounds with air-conditioned car to watch the matches. After the end of the match, we will take you to visit Sundarbans – the largest mangrove forest in the world, and Bagerhat – a 15th century Muslim city in which 60 Dome Mosque is the most famous.
If you have a short time in hand to watch the matches of England tour of Bangladesh 2016 and also want to enjoy some of the best sights in Bangladesh, England tour of Bangladesh 2016: Dhaka Package is for your. You can enjoy the last match of the tournament, while we take care of all the organizing. You don’t need to worry about planning anything in Bangladesh. Let us do all the hard work and let you concentrate on enjoying the match and some great sights!
Highlights of England tour of Bangladesh 2016
- Enjoy the 2nd Test match of England tour of Bangladesh 2016.
- Overnight journey on century old paddle wheel steamer called Rocket.
- Three days excursion to Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest in the world.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage city Bagerhat from 15th century.
- Ride a Bangladeshi train.
Itinerary of England tour of Bangladesh 2016
- One of our guides will meet you inside the airport at Dhaka, pick you up, and transfer you to your hotel.
- Overnight at Dhaka.
- Enjoy the 2nd test match of England tour of Bangladesh 2016. We will transfer you to Mirpur cricket ground and back to hotel each day by air-conditioned car.
- Overnight at Dhaka.
- Visit key tourist attractions in new and old Dhaka the whole day, including Dhakeshwari Temple, Lalbagh Fort, Khan Mohammad Mridha Mosque, Armenian Church, Star Mosque, Ahsan Manjil, and Sadarghat River Station.
- Embark Rocket Steamer at Sadarghat River Station at 18.00 H. A memorable overnight journey in Rocket Steamer to Hularhat.
- Overnight at Rocket (Sleeping cabin)
- Visit the beautiful mosques of 15th century Muslim city Bagerhat the whole day, including the most famous 60 Dome Mosque. Drive to Mongla in the afternoon (01 hr).
- Overnight at Mongla.
- Excursion to Sundarbans for three full days. During this period you’ll stay in our house boat where food will be served. In Sundarbans, you’ll go to explore small creeks and canals in the early morning to see wildlife, walk inside the forest with armed forest guards, see wildlife from watch tower, and explore a beautiful beach deep inside the forest at Bay of Bengal.
- Return to Mongla in the 3rd day afternoon, and drive to Khulna (1.5 hrs).
- Overnight at Khulna.
- Classic Package:
After breakfast, transfer to Khulna Railway Station. Depart for Dhaka on 08.30 H Chitra Express. Arrive Dhaka around 18.00 H.
Drive toward Jessore at 06.00 H (2 hrs). Fly to Dhaka on 09.00 H flight (01 hr).
- Transfer to hotel from train station / airport at Dhaka.
- Overnight at Dhaka.
- Transfer to airport according to your flight, say good bye. End of the tour.
Price of England tour of Bangladesh 2016
- Classic Package: 80,500 BDT / $1,045 USD Per Person
- Comfort Package: 100,500 BDT / $1,300 USD Per Person
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Tour includes:
- Airport transfers from Dhaka and Chittagong.
- 12 Nights accommodation in high standard hotels and boat cabin.
- Complementary breakfast.
- Lunch on Day-07 at Old Dhaka on a quality local restaurant with authentic local food.
- All food, drinking water, tea, coffee for three days while on our boat inside Sundarbans.
- All site entrance tickets.
- 5,500 BDT forest entrance fee for Sundarbans.
- Car and driver for all ground transfers.
- English speaking guide.
- All tips except our guide and driver.
- Tour does not include 1,200 BDT fee for video camera at Sundarbans (if any), drinks or food other than mentioned above, or personal items.
- We will require 100% of the payment in advance to confirm booking for this tour.
Remarks on England tour of Bangladesh 2016
Check out all the other tours we are offering during England tour of Bangladesh 2016 here: Tour packages during England tour of Bangladesh 2016
Pin this image to share this amazing tour package. Hover mouse for the Pinterest button.