Location: Barisal, Sundarbans, Rajshahi, Srimangal, CHT, Cox’s Bazar
Tour Attractions: Best attractions of Bangladesh with offbeat paths
Best time to go: October – March
Tour Availability: September – May / Any day start except Friday & Tuesday
Next Scheduled Tour: Please Check Bellow
Holiday package to experience the best places and attractions in Bangladesh recommended by popular travel guides like BRADT and Lonely Planet, and beyond their recommendations! Focusing mostly on the people and culture of Bangladesh, this package takes you to explore more offbeat destinations outside the capabilities of the guide books. It ends with a couple of days of beach leisure before returning home. If you would like to discover the hidden gems of Bangladesh beyond the reach of regular tourists, this is the perfect package for you.
Starting with visiting Dhaka, you will experience life on the Ganges Delta in Barisal. From there, take the century-old Rocket Paddle Steamer, and spend three days inside Sundarbans Mangrove Forest, visiting the fantastic Mosque City of Bagerhat en route. Next few days you’ll explore the rich archaeological sites in Rajshahi and Rangpur division – beautiful Hindu temples, Jaminder palaces, Buddhist monasteries from ancient time, and historic mosques from the medieval period, before returning to Dhaka.
After that you’ll visit the tea region of Bangladesh – Srimangal and Sylhet to visit its numerous tea gardens, national parks, tribal villages, and enjoy a boat ride on beautiful rivers and canals. From there you go to the Chittagong Hill-Tracts area, home of many tribal groups of Bangladesh.
Starting with visiting the Ship Breaking Yards of Chittagong, you’ll have a pleasant boat ride at beautiful Kaptai Lake and Sangu River, explore the beautiful hills of Bandarban, and experience the lifestyle of its many tribal groups. Later relax for a couple of days on the beaches of Cox’s Bazar and discover some of its hidden gems before heading towards home.
- Visit all 3 UNESCO world Heritage sites in Bangladesh.
- Experience life and culture on Ganges Delta.
- Visit floating markets, bazaars, schools, brick factories, and explore numerous rivers and canals by boat in Barisal.
- Explore the largest mangrove forest on earth – Sundarbans, for full 3 day.
- Journey on a century old paddle wheel steamer called Rocket.
- Visit historical sites at Bagerhat, a UNESCO world heritage city from 15th century, including 60 Dome Mosque.
- Experience the Silk industry in Rajshahi, where the finest quality silk products are produced.
- Visit Sompur Mahabihara, a Buddhist monastery from 8th century, and another UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit beautiful mosques of the rich historic city Gaur, the ancient capital of the whole Bengal from medieval period.
- Visit beautiful temples, palaces, and historic mosques of Rajshahi and Rangpur.
- Visit a Santal tribal village and experience their lifestyle.
- Visit Kantaji Temple – the most beautiful temple in Bangladesh, every inches ornamented with terracotta plaques.
- Spend three day at Srimangal, the tea capital of Bangladesh, in the middle of endless tea plantations.
- Trek inside Lawachhara National Park and visit tribal villages.
- Walk through the trails inside tea gardens.
- Bird watching on Baikka Beal, a wetland and sanctuary for the migratory birds, paradise for the bird lovers.
- Experience the stone collection activities in Jaflong, which is highly photogenic.
- Full day tour of Old Dhaka including rickshaw ride on narrow streets and boat ride on Dhaka’s busy Buriganga river.
- Experience simple life of farmers on the islands of Meghna and Jamuna river.
- Ride 2 Bangladeshi train – a unique experience.
- Visit Chittagong Ship Breaking Yard by a boat from the river and photograph the ship-breaking activities.
- Visit beautiful hills and tribal villages in Chittagong Hill-Tracts area.
- Boat ride on beautiful Kaptai Lake at Rangamati.
- Experience the massive fishing industry of Cox’s Bazar by visiting it’s fishing port, fish market, fishing village, and dry fishing yards.
- Leisure on the longest unbroken sandy beach in the world.
A map of 28 days Discover Bangladesh Tour with Nijhoom Tours to visit the best sights and attractions beyond the capabilities of the guide books.
Itinerary of Discover Bangladesh
Price of Discover Bangladesh
- 4+ People Gruop: $4,750 US Per Person
- 2-3 People Group: Please contact us for the price
- Private Tour: Please contact us for the price
- Single Supplement: $600 US
Inclusions and Exclusions
- All airport transfers in Dhaka, Saidpur, Sylhet, Chittagong, and Cox’s Bazar.
- 27 Night accommodation in hotels and boat cabins as mentioned in the itinerary with complementary breakfast on twin sharing basis.
- Lunch with locally purchased fruits on the boat at Barisal on Day-3 and Day-4.
- All meals, drinking water, tea, and coffee while on the boat at Sundarbans for three day on Day-6, 7, and 8.
- 1st class cabin on the passenger ferry to Barisal on twin sharing basis.
- Sylhet-Dhaka, Saidpur-Dhaka, Dhaka-Chittagong, and Cox’s Bazar-Dhaka flight tickets.
- All train and boat rides.
- All site entrance tickets.
- Air-conditioned car, driver, and English speaking guide.
- 5,500 BDT per person forest permission fee for Sundarbans.
- All tips except our guide, driver, and boat crew.
Does not include:
- Any food or drinks other than mentioned above.
- 1,200 BDT fee for video camera in Sundarbans (if any).
- Extra activities mentioned on Day-25 & Day-27.
- Any personal item.
Departures and Availability
|Departure Dates||Total Places||Available Places||Early-Bird Discount|
|Nov 23-Dec 20, 2022||12||8+||$100 US pp Until May 23, 2022.|